Consistent flavours of lemon and lime, smooth and crisp. A good length that is full of apple and honey notes. Richness and softness fills the finish with a clean aftertaste.
Producer: Champagne Moet & Chandon
Region/Appellation: Champagne Brut
Country Hierarchy: Champagne, France
Grape/Blend: Champagne Blend
Food Suggestion: Shellfish, Crab and Lobster
Wine Style: Sparkling – Complex and Traditional
Alcohol Content: 12%
- The TEXSOM International Wine Awards, 2017: Bronze
- Decanter World Wine Awards, 2016: Bronze
- International Wine Challenge, 2016: Bronze
- Le Guide Hachette des Vins, 2016: Cité
- Los Angeles International Wine Competition, 2016: Gold
This Champagne is made as both Vintage (Grand Vintage) and Non-Vintage (Brut Imperial). The NV was previously labeled as ‘White Star’ while the vintage version was labeled as Brut Imperial Vintage.